This is ATMEGA328P-PU MICROCHIP 8 Bit MCU, AVR ATmega Family ATmega328 Series Microcontrollers DIP IC. The high-performance picoPower 8bit AVR RISC-based microcontroller combines 32KB ISP flash memory with read-while-write capabilities, 1024B EEPROM, 2KB SRAM, 23 general purpose I/O lines, 32 general purpose working registers, three flexible timer/counters with compare modes, internal and external interrupts, serial programmable USART, a byte-oriented 2-wire serial interface, SPI serial port, a 6-channel 10-bit A/D converter (8-channels in TQFP and QFN/MLF packages), programmable watchdog timer with internal oscillator, and five software selectable power saving modes. The device operates between 1.8-5.5 volts.
- High performance, low power AVR® 8bit microcontroller family
- Advanced RISC Architecture
- High endurance non-volatile memory segments
- Atmel® QTouch® library support
- Peripheral Features
- Special Microcontroller Features